Sunday, November 23, 2008

Misting Fans


Suppose I could lower your lanai or restaurant outdoor seating area's up to 20 degrees & nothing gets wet only cool, is that something you may be interested in? Our system consist of three speed high velocity weather resistant fans & a high pressure cat brand pump & electric motor designed for Florida's humidity to deliver cool dry air instead of the fans that spit water at you or dribble water all over. Our fans are built for many years of trouble free service. Call us @ 877-9no-bite (877-966-2483) or check us out @ aniks.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful article! We are liking to this great post on our site.Keep up the good writing.
outdoor cooling systems

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your work to provide us these details.
Misting Solutions

cooking copy said...

This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! nebulizzatore d acqua

cooking copy said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. nebulizzatore per piante